2/10/2006

WHAT'S UP?

I am glad to be back to writing. For those of you who stopped by here hoping to see something new every day, I am sorry. But, I do have an excuse.

I was sick.

Yes, the illness I came down with last Sunday became one of the toughest colds/infections I have dealt with in my life. Fevers of one hundred three degress, bronchial burning, throat infections, sinus infection, and general malaise. Oh yeah, no appetite. I just checked my temperature and it is still over one hundred degress, which makes six days running. However, I have medication, I am beginning to feel a little better, and hopefully, will be back to visiting everyone's blogs shortly.

Strangely, I didn't miss a single day of work, although maybe I should have.

I have missed you all. I will write again shortly, God willing.

No comments: