I am not going to post tonight about my views on why we don’t introduce the gospel to everyone we meet. I am much too crabby to do it justice.
Yes, instead of that, I am going to post about being crabby. I was so very crabby today. It was one of those days where everything I put my hand to turned bad. I did not react well, and I am ashamed to even admit it.
But, that shame isn’t going to stop me from posting about it. Here is where I shamelessly ask you to pray for me, if you are willing. What can you pray about?
Here is my list:
1. I was crabby
2. I was as impatient as a two year old, and threw many mental temper tantrums. Since I can’t confine myself to a corner for a “timeout”, something else has to happen.
3. I felt like I was being tested, and now I only feel like I failed.
4. I prayed about this all day long, and still found very little peace throughout my day.
5. As things piled up, it got worse for me “mood” wise. Seldom do circumstances affect my emotions, but today they did for some reason.
6. I didn’t take it out on anyone, so we can all thank God for the restraint He gave me.
7. Several times, I used four letter words as adjectives, inside of my mind. To me, it’s the same as saying it out loud.
8. What happened to my self-control?
Ever have days like this? I don’t have them very often. Not “crabby” days. Not days when I am so bucky that nothing seems to change this foul mood I am in. Did I just say “foul”? Yes, I believe I have found the proper adjective for my mood. Unfortunately, Unkymoods doesn’t have a cartoon for “foul”.
I am begging for your prayers, just for peace above all. If I have that, circumstances are nothing. Thanks, and I have already prayed for most of you today, and will more. God’s good hope to you.
PS: Blogger is super slow tonight. Oh no!!! Agghhhh!!!!!! :(