7/22/2004

FEELING FAINT

The High Speed connection is coming shortly.  No more dealing with a slow dial-up speed, or disconnects, or any of that garbage.  So, I wonder what troubles cable internet brings.  Anyone able to clue me in ahead of time?  It would be greatly appreciated.  I asked the cable company, and of course they were very forthcoming with all the problems associated with this type of service (yep, and donkeys fly)
 
A strange thing happened to me today.  I was in my local hardware store (Menards, of all places), and started feeling dizzy.  I know it's been a long day, but normally, I can work 12 - 13 hour days without much problem.  Today, though, it was hottttttttt!!  We hit 96 degrees F, with some unbelievable humidity level (felt like 80 - 90 %)  But, I love weather like that.  I wonder when summer will start.  (Summer is defined by the first 100 degree F day, which we have not yet had).  It better happen soon, it's getting late.
 
Anyway, I was saying I felt dizzy, and things started looking all fuzzy.  I had a real hard time focusing my eyes, and I just thought, "God, not here, please.  Let it be in my truck, when I'm driving, so I can take someone with me." : D    Actually, I did ask God to help me get home.
 
I knew what it was.  I hadn't eaten anything since 7:00 am, and it was pushing 8:00 pm at this time.  Oh well, I guess I am getting older, aren't I?  So I did what any American would do in this situation.  I rushed to the nearest McDonald's, and choked  down a quick burger.  Now I feel better.  McDonalds, it ain't good eatin, but it's food when you can't find anything else quick.  (Do you think they'll hire me for their next advertising campaign?)
 
God Bless

2 comments:

SteveW said...

Maybe, if those burgers don't kill you first. Hehehe

Feast on Jesus, He's much healthier!

Tom Reindl said...

Steve

Maybe McDonald's burgers are addictive. In fact, maybe what I experienced with being dizzy was just withdrawal symptoms. No, maybe not!!

You are right, Jesus does feed me. Take care brother Steve.