1/02/2006

WAITING FOR SUPPER

I'm sitting in front of this computer, waiting for my supper to be done, so I figured I write some more nonsense. After all, I might as well make use of the time.

I did want to mention that I have started work on a new novel. I can't say if I will ever finish it or not, as I have just started, but the work seems to agree with me. I never used to like research work, but I have been digging into this project with gusto thus far. Maybe that's because most of it I can do from home, by using the internet.

For those of you who have been around for awhile, the story I was working on called Missy's Reason is on hold, as I have stalled on how to grow her up. This happens sometimes, but I think there is a good chance that I will pick up her story again sometime soon. That story will be mostly written for this blog, while the novel I am working on will not be shared much publicly...not yet anyway.

So that's what up with me. I am excited, and from time to time, I may ask several of you to read what I have written, just in case it sucks.

So...what's up with you?

No comments: