10/04/2005

THIS IS NOT A MEME, BUT THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED ON THE INTERNET

Thank you Bruce for dragging me into this “meme”, which, by the way, isn’t really a meme. In Bruce’s defense, he isn’t the one who calls these things meme’s. Somehow, the internet has taken to using a genetic term in the wrong way. A meme is actually a memory or learned behavior that is transferred from one individual (or animal) into another, with the new individual’s new memory becoming a retained behavior. At least, that’s as best as I can remember it from genetics studies. (cough, cough, can you say BORING?)

At any rate, these questions are being asked of me, and I will answer them as best I can.

* FIVE THINGS I PLAN TO DO

1. Build a new house for someone I don’t know yet.

2. Actually refurbish the thirty foot boat sitting in my driveway for the last five years. ((Now I know who (Bruce ) could use it when they retire.))

3. Become a published author

4. Is this a wish list? Because if it is, I want to invent a one man rocket ship that can fly to the moon and back in one day. Oh yeah, I want to be the first to fly it.

5. Become as mature as my thirteen year old daughter.

* FIVE THINGS I CAN DO:

1. I seem to have the ability to build anything I want to, whether I have the experience or not.

2. Type extremely quickly using the hunt and peck method.

3. Talk with almost anyone. Unless, of course, they simply do not want to talk, because I always do.

4. Vomit once every five minutes when passing a kidney stone.

5. Listen

* FIVE THINGS I CANNOT DO:

1. Walk into a bank and say, “Hand over your pennies!”

2. Walk on water…yet. I AM trying.

3. My insurance company thinks I am a safe driver, and my record says the same thing. However, I know I cannot drive safely consistently. I love to go fast.

4. Tell the future.

5. Explain scientifically why if the universe is three dimensional, the way things appear in space never seems to change.

* FIVE THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO OTHERS:

1. I am going to do my best here, because I do not know if I have ever really given this much thought. Someone who isn’t constantly checking their appearance in a mirror or looking at themselves as they walk.

2. An ability to converse.

3. Make me laugh!!!!!!!!

4. Someone who can accept compliments and encouragement without making excuses for themselves.

5. Someone who can forgive me for being an ass.

* FIVE THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN ( Does Bruce really want to know this?)

1. I suppose…

2. It’s all about me (I am really only kidding when I say this, except for right now. It IS all about me.)

3. “That’s a natural characteristic of this type of material. It can’t be fixed.”

4. Did you try using a hammer?

5. You are huge (as a compliment of course.)

* FIVE CELEBRITY CRUSHES

1. I don’t know that I have any celebrity crushes. But…let’s see if we can make some up. Kelly Monaco.

2. Jewel

3. Jennifer Love Hewitt

4. Anne Hathaway

5. A young Meg Ryan

* FIVE PEOPLE I’D LIKE TO KNOW THESE THINGS ABOUT

Crystal, Fish, Messy Christian, Monica, and Reid

No comments: