5/10/2005

TAGGED!!

It seems I have been “tagged”. I have Messy Christian to thank for this honor.

Here is how it works: I pick five occupations from the list below and complete the statement. Then I tag three other people to post their answers on their blog. If I have “tagged" you, and you don't want to play the game, just email me and I'll tag someone else. Of course, I’ll smear your name from bloggy west to bloggy east and all points north and south as a “tag-breaker”, but hey, that’s all part of the criminal experience. If you break the “tag” law, you should expect to be poked fun at, right? : )

Here goes:

If I were a missionary, I’d go to China, or Iraq, and be where the people who have never witnessed the love of Jesus are. Actually, there are many places like this, even many right here in the US. Heck, I might revolutionize “missions”, and start a new wave of love and hope here in the US. What am I talking about? I AM a missionary already.

If I were an architect, I’d make certain to work at least one month out of every year at a construction site as a carpenter, to make sure that I know what I am putting construction workers through with what I designed. As a carpenter in real life, I have actually had several architects say to me, “I didn’t know how you were going to build that”. My immediate thought was, “Then why did you design it?”

If I were an athlete, I’d be a starting pitcher for a Major League Baseball team. I have always dreamed of doing that.

If I were a writer, I’d still work as a carpenter in some aspects, because I love the physical labor, and frankly, doing nothing but office work would drive me batty. Still, I would write novels, and about things I have learned as a follower of Christ.

If I were an astronaut, I’d design a single- seat rocket ship that could fly to the moon and back in one day, and then I’d be the first to fly it. Yeah!!!

There, that wasn’t so hard, was it?

And I now “tag” these three people to join me in picking their five dream occupations. Thank you, and enjoy. Bruce of YBMT, Fish of A Real Big Fish, and Liesa of Testimone (Digital Paper)

Below are the list of occupations to choose from. Have fun!

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an inn-keeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a world famous blogger...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

No comments: